Friday, November 25, 2016

Apology for my wine-talk. New perspective.

From today's balanced perspective I don't even know why I was so upset over the incident yesterday. Nevermind, I know that having expressed all my emotions in full was what helped me to get this kind of perspective.
I feel calm today (I drunk litres of greens, vitamins, and I ate lots of cocoa beans to get me through the day without yawning)
I am not upset/sad/jealous/bitchy anymore, I forgave myself for what I wrote (and I am leaving it there, however, I added a note at the end of my yesterday's post, since I had felt a little ashamed earlier), and I gave myself a pat on the back for having had just 2 glasses and leaving the rest.
In fact, I don't even enjoy the taste of wine anymore. It was a quick-fix which won't work for good - ever - I must do the uncomfortable inner work. 
Let's have alcohol detox for another 2 months (at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.