Friday, November 18, 2016

Blame it on the moon?

During those seven consecutive days a month, every month, I push myself hard to not have a glass of wine.
Gotta say that resisting has been a challenge this time!
PMS and the full moon (supermoon) is a killer combination! I have not yet recovered. I could hardly get any sleep, perhaps due to overreactive adrenals, then I spent my days with a headache thinking about coffee (which I don't drink), yawning, but so full of energy again at bedtime.
Today I'm still dragging myself around and waiting to burst.
I'm aware what a one funny bundle I must have been this week!
I have to order myself to get up and go to my dance practice. In a sec. Make my way up there, then force the steps one by one...
I do stand by not drinking down whatever it is that I'm feeling👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.