Thursday, November 10, 2016

What is love? II.

Before leaving to the park yesterday evening, I had received a reply from Him. He did text me "I miss you" after all! (In my Monday's post I confessed  I expected these words after our silence). Yesterday, he shared his feelings. It took him 3 days but he did. It means a lot to me, but I just want to note - that my happiness, the deep feeling of Love I had felt all day long was independent of his interaction with me whatsoever. I let that longing for his text go the moment I realized I had desired it (Monday evening)!
Yesterday was a new day and the whole day was wonderful. Little did I know that in the evening I would receive a reply from him. 
You see, love can be felt even when the object of your desire is not on your mind - just no agenda.

In the park I experienced a totally unexplored drive to contribute to the world in a meaningful way.
On my way home I expanded that 'agape' to my ex, too. I want him to be happy. If that is without me, then I hope he'll get what he wants in that other woman, or other women... and that got me thinking some more. If I am this loving, open-minded and open-hearted woman, jealousy has no place even in a serious long-term relationship. Just no place.
Love is so pure, and when I experience this pure energy I feel I could share anything - even my boyfriend/husband/partner. 
I feel quite shocked that this has occurred to me 14 hours ago (of course for the first time in my life), and after some sleep it still sits with me. Mind you, I used to be so jealous and possessive - this is really a hot news! I hope I won't regret posting this up. Haha.
I must let this realization hover in the air for a bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.