Friday, December 2, 2016

Empowered by Dancing

.... all over again.

Tonight was the most amazing, feel-awesome energy on the dance floor at the Sky-Lab!
Such great vibes and beautiful people. I found the strength to dance the whole 2 hours (even on 4 hours of sleep) and sweated away my mind-chatter, my self-doubt, and my worries.

I fall in love with myself during 5rhythms dance classes time after time.

Thank you, Geash Bowler, as the facilitator and a great DJ! (Honor Morningstar was hopefully having a better time elsewhere to have missed that! :). I am looking forward to her coming back to take care of our tribe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.