Saturday, December 31, 2016

Starting over doesn’t suck.

Starting over doesn’t suck.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to build something new.
Do not compare your progress to someone else’s.
Take it at your own pace.
Love yourself.
Respect your dreams.
Break free from negative emotions and negative people.
Make new friends..

There will be frogs to kiss, there will still be people mirroring your outdated self, people you shouldn’t be with, but there will also be amazing individuals - some you won't be able to capture, and that's fine. Keep visualizing, keep creating, keep living and enjoying YOUR life, and what is yours will find you.
Someone will want to share their joy with yours very soon.

Prayers for 2017 from me - I pray that you don’t stay too long somewhere where you don’t belong.

I wish you all the strength and courage you need to live with yourself happily ever after! 

Lots of love, health, and happy sharing with others! xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.