Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kundalini Raising

I adore men (they are such helpful sweethearts - why haven't I always seen that before?)

Ok, I've been very busy since my last post. I flew back to Brisbane on Friday for possibly the most spiritually fulfilling, life enhancing weekend of my life. I'm back in Darwin now and I'm looking for a place to stay.
Ummm... not fun being homeless.

Anyway, I'm still feeling supercharged.
Something shifted.
Many things shifted!
I am in union with my Shakti Goddess and Shiva God.
I made love to Gods on the dance floor.

No actual intercourse happened to cause this ecstatic feeling.
My mind and my whole being felt orgasmic.
I must have had my very first 'public orgasm' while dancing and just breathing. However, everyone was too busy orgasming themselves to notice! lol
I stood there, with everyone else, listening to Patricia's guidance, gently moving to the high-frequency music, breathing, attuning to the collective consciousness of bliss... and I wasn't there.

I felt the tingling, I felt the serpent coiling up from my sex center through my belly, creating fireworks around my heart, exploding sideways into my fingers and then shooting upwards via my head into my crown chakra. 
My kundalini energy was set on fire!

My body was present -  moving and shaking - yet my spirit was flying high, in another realm, making love and feeling blissed....
The best experience of my life? Possibly.
Totally satisfied? Yes.


The genital orgasm as we know it is not enough.

Human beings yearn to climax to release tension, but we can do much more - we can contain the pleasure, feel connected, understood, loved, safe and of course - feel free.
My Tantra experience is complete.
I am no longer a hypocritical teacher without a profoundly authentic experience.
Now I am called to become a Kundalini Dance Facilitator. That is it.
I am starting small. Because small is good.
In the eyes of God, I am small.
I am going to hold a safe space for people to explore what lies beyond their self-imposed limitations.
There will be simply a damn good music and my fine guidance. My guidance is based on Tantric wisdom that has personally helped me heal my own trauma stored in the body and subconsciousness, and the trauma of some of my past clients.
Let's just drop it.
Tantra Dance Darwin - coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.