I love writing, I enjoy dancing, yoga, pilates and I occasionally model for photographers. I studied Bachelor of Humanities, Society and Culture and now I study Marketing and Communication. I am passionate about food, health and nutrition. I am often told I have healing hands, which is a great enhancement to my massage practice!
Recently, I began to be more interested in global issues and I'm finding out about the ways I can contribute to the society and the environment.
I am a certified massage therapist.
I specialize in:
- Relaxing Oil Massage
- Aromatherapy - I use DoTerra CPTG essential oils in a diffuser and on the body to promote overall sense of wellbeing.
- Tantra Massage - not your usual erotic massage. I communicate with your body, assisting it to enter a state of higher consciousness, deep relaxation of body&mind, and to utilize your own sexual, kundalini force within you to energize you and strengthen your immunity!
- Counselling sessions
- Life, Health & Sex Coaching
- Break-Up Support
Sweet PROMO on Fiverr:
Other Techniques I use for Restoring Wellbeing of the Body&Mind:
- Reiki - Gentle Japanese 'Massage'. Relieves pain, stress, brings love, peace, and may help align the body
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique by tapping at meridians*
- Visualizing Nature Elements for Handling Emotions
- Guided Meditation
- Consultancy and Introduction to DoTerra Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Links for more information: